It's Salmon Season
I grew up in Alaska and have been eating salmon my whole life, so when it comes to offering this fish on the EAT menu we only offer the best! One of my favorite menu items including salmon is the Salmon Protein Salad. This flavor packed snack or meals is a must try!
Our salmon is wild caught, never containing any preservatives, hormones, antibiotics, or color additives! You won’t find this option in most prepared food services!
We use Callahan Fish Co. Coho which is milder tasting salmon making it easily kid friendly even for the pickiest eaters!
OUR FAVORITE WAYS TO SERVE THE SALMON SALAD:
1. Wrap it up in a GF tortilla with cream cheese and slice into pinwheels for kiddos!
2. Serve it with crackers and crudités as an appetizer for friends and family (or take to a potluck - you take all the credit shhhhhh)
3. Top our Superfood Caesar or Quinoa Arugula Salad or just buy your favorite greens and top. Garnish with lemon wedges.
4. Toast your favorite bun, crusty bread or bagel and top (don't forget to top with sprouts for an extra nutritious punch and crunch!)
5. Eat plain right out of the container for a meal on the go. All you need is a fork!